What to check if something doesn't work
Please check this list before reporting any problems, most cases can be solved easily
- Is USB debugging enabled in Settings->Applications->Development ? it must be to make advanced mode work
- Do you have the latest version of the app? -> check market
- Is your phone rooted? (some features of the app requires root permissions)
- Have you given root permissions to Autorun Manager? (you can check this if you start 'Superuser' application)
- Superuser app sometimes cannot grant su rights on boot, check SuperSU
- Is Autorun Manager on phone memory? It won't work properly from sd, please move it back to inner memory.
- Please try an uninstall - reboot - reinstall cycle.
- Have you read the faq?
PRO application cannot validate?
- Try uninstalling both free and pro apps, reboot your device and reinstall from the web-based Play Store (hacky workaround)
- Check if market can reach the internet
- Check your firewall settings
- Are free and pro versions both on phone memory? Don't move to SD.
- Remove/disable any tampering apps (Lucky patcher, some Xposed modules, ...)
- Are "Background Sync" & "Auto Sync" (Settings/Accounts & Sync/Background Data) enabled?
If none of the above apply please collect a logcat about the error and send it to me.