What to check if something doesn't work¶
Please check this list before reporting any problems, most cases can be solved easily
- Do you have the latest version of the app? -> check market
- Is your phone rooted? (do you have other root dependent apps working?)
- Have you given root permissions to AutoKiller? (you can check this if you start 'Superuser' application)
- Superuser app sometimes cannot grant su rights on boot, check SuperSU
- Is AutoKiller on phone memory? It won't restore settings if it is on SD.
- Please try an uninstall - reboot - reinstall cycle.
- Have you read the faq?
PRO application cannot validate?¶
- Try uninstalling both free and pro apps, reboot your device and reinstall from the web-based Play Store (hacky workaround)
- Check if market can reach the internet
- Check your firewall settings
- Are free and pro versions both on phone memory? Don't move to SD.
- Remove/disable any tampering apps (Lucky patcher, some Xposed modules, ...)
- Are "Background Sync" & "Auto Sync" (Settings/Accounts & Sync/Background Data) enabled?